NEW SAFETY PROTOCOL
As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. As a result, we wanted to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure the entire community is safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, please call the office to start the check-in process, we ask that you wait outside and we will call you when ready for your appointment.
Steps We are Taking to Ensure Your Safety:
- Limiting Exams Per Hour: Only 2 patients per doctor per hour will be allowed in order to perform a thorough cleaning after each exam.
- Limiting the Number of Patients: We will be actively limiting the number of patients and exams to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- Temperature Check Upon Arrival: We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the location and will ask anyone with a fever to reschedule.
- Protective Equipment & Cleaning Supplies: Masks and gloves have been secured for our doctors and associates. Patients will be supplied with a pair of gloves for frame selection.
- Disinfectant wipes are available as well. Cleanings of Equipment and Surfaces: All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each exam.
- Frame Selection Safety: Sanitized trays will be provided for patients to place frame selections. Our associates will disinfect all frames.
- Hand Hygiene: Our associates will wash their hands for 20 seconds after every patient interaction.
- Social Distancing: We ask associates and patients to observe 6 feet social distancing whenever possible.
- Contact Lens Exams: We will not be offering new contact lens fittings at this time in order to minimize exposure risk and physical contact.
- We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of or patients and staff